OnlyFans teacher-turned-millionaire Brianna Coppage gets boob job just months after being fired

Brianna Coppage has had a boob job done just months after she was fired from her job as an English teacher when it was discovered she had a profile on OnlyFans

SHARE

SHARE

OnlyFans star Brianna Coppage has had a boob job done
OnlyFans star Brianna Coppage has had a boob job done

Brianna Coppage has had a boob job done.

The 28-year-old star was infamously fired from her job as an English teacher in Missouri after her explicit page was discovered by her pupils and the story of her "orgy video" went viral but she is now thought to have earned more than $1 million through her new career and has teased fans about her breast enhancements.

She wrote on X/Twitter: "Guess who got new boobs last week..."

Brianna's secret life was uncovered when she "did an orgy scene with a couple of my close creator friends" and although her face blurred in posts on X (formerly known as Twitter) that promoted the content her husband's was not.

Appearing on Adam22's podcast 'No Jumper', she said: "My face was blurred on Twitter, my husband's was not. So that was probably part of it - someone definitely recognized.”

The adult star emphasised that despite her being fired from her job as an educator, the majority of people online were supportive of her decision to make X-rated content.

She said: “I would say I've received like 10 percent negativity. The other 90 percent are just saying, ‘Leave her alone. She's allowed to have a private life.’”

Once he listened to her story, Adam agreed with Brianna and insisted that teachers shouldn’t have to hide their adult pages like its a dirty secret.

He said: “Teachers should be allowed to have an OnlyFans.

“But then as soon as you start talking about the orgy, I just don't think the kids are going to be able to contain themselves when they know their teacher is doing an orgy.”

Latest View all